Self-Improvement and Podcasts
If you are looking for some positive ways to pass the time and you would prefer an interview/dialogue setting instead of an audio book, then there are a lot of podcasts that could work well for you. The following are some podcasts that have helped me in the past:
- Jocko Willink was a Navy Seal, author, and entrepreneur. He focuses on leadership, discipline, and building strong relationships. These lessons are applicable in business and in life.
- He interviews guests and discusses books that can help anyone grow personally and professionally.
- He is an author and speaker who deconstructs how world class performers optimize their skills.
- He wrote The 4 Hour Work Week and The Four Hour Body. These books show simple, easy, and effective ways to optimize your work week and help you become healthier faster.
- He typically interviews guests to find out how they have become so successful and looks for any ‘life-hacks’ to help others.
- If you love history, then Dan Carlin is your guy. He dives deep into topics like the Great War, the Cold War, and much more.
Understanding history is essential so we can help avoid the mistakes of the past.
Hope these help and feel free to share any other recommendation!
Dr. Brown and Dr. Gettings