I love reading ‘self-improvement’ books. They motivate me to work a little harder, and they definitely help me to work smarter with my time. We all know that time is a limited resource, so we have to be as effective as possible with our time. Here are some books that have helped me:
- He is a national chess champion and a world champion in different martial arts. He shares his stories and his tips on becoming the best you can be in any endeavor.
- Surgeons and pilots use checklists every day to greatly reduce the risk of problems.
- Simple checklists in our lives can make us more effective at work and at home.
- Discusses how we can be better decision makers in our homes, in our offices, and in everyday life.
- He also wrote the best sellers The Tipping Point and Talking to Strangers.
- If you take ownership of all things in your life, then you give yourself the ability to those areas. If you blame others, then you are doomed to be at the mercy of others.
I hope these recommendations help some of you, and please feel free to share any recommendations that have helped you!
Dr. Brown and Dr. Gettings