To our loyal patients –
We want to help you stay as healthy as possible. The healthier you are, the better you can fight viruses or diseases. So what are some easy ways for you to stay physically and mentally healthy?
- Keep your routine. Don’t stay up later and don’t get up later.
- Eat healthy. Junk food doesn’t just make you feel lethargic; it has the same effect internally.
- Stay active. Your body and your immune system are more effective when you exercise daily.
- Drink water. Your body and immune system is more effective when you are hydrated.
- Smile! The act of smiling relieves stress and boosts your immune system.
We can’t control the situation we are in right now. We can control how we react to this situation and we can work to maximize the potential of our immune system.
Dr. Brown and Dr. Gettings